Cummins Onan Commercial QG7000 Gasoline EFI 120/240V EVAP
Designed for tough commercial applications, the Cummins Onan Quiet Gas Series generators are loaded with quality features. These include exceptionally low noise and vibration, easy installation, diagnostic capability and digital regulation which maintains voltage stability as loads change. The Quiet Gas EFI is the first Electronic Fuel Injection generator set in the industry.
The advanced digital control provides extensive diagnostic capabilities by constantly monitoring the generator set’s operation and alerting the user to potential problems. It also assists the operator or service personnel in troubleshooting a variety of operating conditions and service checks.
Features & Benefits:
• First EFI (electronic fuel injection) generator set in its class.
• EFI provides improved hot and cold start capability
• EVAPporative specification for trailer applications required to meet CARB Tier 3 and EPA phase 3 standards.
• Integrated hydraulic pump option available (shown in picture)
• Quietest and lowest vibration generator set in its class
• Integrated housing design
• Enclosed muffler for ease of installation
• Self-diagnostic capability to simplify troubleshooting
• Runs two ACs
• Digital regulation for voltage stability as loads change
• Electronic governor for voltage stability and frequency control
• EFI Generator sets require a chassis-specific fuel system kit, see recommended products, p/n 541-1002.
|Dimensions||33.6 × 22.2 × 16.7 in|
Commercial Use: 2 Year/2000 Hour Limited Warranty, 5 Year Drive Warranty