Generac Mobile Link Remote Monitoring Service | 6463
Mobile Link is the new cellular remote monitoring system from Generac that lets you check your generator’s status even when you’re away. Using your computer, tablet or smart phone Mobile Link provides a personalized web portal where you can view your generator’s status, maintenance schedule, event history and much more. Get emails or text notifications the moment there is any change in your generator’s status. Customize your notification settings to choose what type of alert you want to receive and how often.
Your generator’s information, at hand and in One Place! Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring lets you get and share information about your home standby generator. Access important information such as current operating status, maintenance schedule, historical information, and more directly from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Simply install the Mobile Link device on your generator and create your account. It’s that easy.
Includes the Mobile Link hardware and first year of cellular service.
Monitor your standby generator from your mobile device with the Free Mobile Link App. Mobile Link device installation and MobileLinkGen.com enrollment required for app functionality.
Stay informed with MobileLinkGen.om MobileLinkGen.com features a user-friendly dashboard that allows customers to check their generator’s status:
- View current generator status and upcoming maintenance needs
- Remotely set exercise schedule
- Review run and maintenance history
- Get local weather updates
- Change messaging settings
- Connect your account to your authorized service dealer to allow them to view your maintenance schedule and alerts
- Designate up to 4 different accounts to receive email and text notifications
- After the first free year of service, flexible data packages are available. 1 year of service for as little as $99 or 3 years of service for $249.
- 2008 Air-cooled units with LCD display
- Units using a Nexus or Evolution controller (including Protector Series)
- Synergy and PowerPact units
- NOT compatible with CorePower or EcoGen units.
Liquid Cooled Generators will require an extension cable p/n 6478
Note: Ensure you have cellular service capable of sending and receiving text messages in your area before purchasing. Works on most 2008 and newer air cooled and 2010 and newer liquid cooled standby generators from Generac, Honeywell, Eaton and Siemens.