The CO2 detector is a vital part of a home protection system, especially in those states that require detectors and in homes with gas stoves, furnaces, fireplaces, and other appliances. The sensor is monitoring around the clock, even when the system is not armed. The Qolsys IQ Carbon is a monitored detector ensures your home stays safe from dangerous invisible carbon monoxide gas.
- Power Source: One 3-volt CR123A Panasonic Lithium Battery (included)
- Audible Signal (temp 4 tone): 85 dBA min. in alarm (at 10ft (3m))
- Operating Current: 10 μA
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 15% to 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Pending Agency Listings: UL standard 2075, UL 2034 and CSA 6.19-01