The Qolsys IQ Smart Socket is a dual Z-Wave outlet that allows you to control two devices simultaneously, and get real-time energy usage on the screen of both the device and the IQ Panel. Get energy reporting over time on both your mobile device and desktop computer to help you identify usage trends and potentially save energy. Create smart rules like “Turn on lamp automatically in the evening” or “Turn off space heater when I leave home” for intelligent automation, security and energy savings.
This Energy Monitor’s current transformer clamps fasten around the AC mains in your circuit box for installation. The monitor will immediately begin reporting energy usage information in either wattage or kilowatt hours to your Z-Wave gateway so you can view the data on your computer. All communications are done wirelessly over radio frequency (RF).
- Operation Frequency: 908.42 (USA)
- Modulation: BFSK/GFKS
- Bandwidth: 9.6 Kbps with a raise to 40Kbps fully interoperable
- Range: Indoor (30m), “open air” condition (100m)
- Operating Temperature: -35°C – 120°C
- Device Activated Time: 5ms
- Total Nodes in one Network: 232